To print documents, all you need is a printer. However, anyone knows that the printer will not be able to work without ink in it. So, make sure your printer has quality ink. In fact, there are now many people who choose cheap printer ink. This is certainly a natural thing because many people want to buy ink at a cheap price but good quality. Make sure the printer ink that you are using has the right quality and according to your type of printer.
In choosing a printer, there are several things that you should pay attention to first. Some of the things meant here are
– Know the acidity of the pH of the ink
From the level of the good acidity that is balanced. so if you want to know the balance or not the PH level can use a digital PH Meter. so most ink does not display the pH or ink uniformity. but there are categories of ink types based on existing references. can match the level of similarity. there are 3 categories namely.
1. Category balance, which is very good acidity. to get good results digital meters that are checked range from 6.5 to 7.5
2. the base category is acidity that can still be allowed. so the acidity level is 8-10.
3. The acid category is a very high acidity. ink like this is rarely used, then it is also prohibited to use. the level of measurement is 3.4 – 4.4.
– Know which ink is suitable for the printer.
Well if you buy ink carelessly it will damage the printhead. before that, you first ask your print brand to use. or you can check from the book from the time you buy the print. which ink has been printed on it.
– Choose ink based on price
So the price of ink also affects the amount of liquid in the ink bottle. However, it would be better if you adjust the brand and type of ink accordingly because it was a recommendation from the manufacturer that the ink is very suitable for use in the printer used.